I hope that I do better this month than I did last month! I truly failed in April.... oh well, I will own it and move on.
2. Sew something from a pattern.
3. Make time for art journaling.
4. Wake up earlier.
5. Start running.
April goals were...
1. Take more walks. FAIL
2. Spend time reading outside. This I did.
3. Bring more color into the house. This is in progress so not a total fail.
4. Make time to art journal at least once a week. FAIL
5. Sew something from a pattern. FAIL
Do you have any goals for May? Any tips for keeping up with them?