Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

My Weekend in (phone) Photos

-This weekend we celebrated my dad's birthday with a peanut butter cup blizzard cake.  
-I also got a chance to wear my super dorky sweater from Kaelah's Closet, I love it! 
-We went to the library and I got a nice stack of books to get me caught up on my goal. 
-I spent some time crocheting, while we watched HappyThankYouMorePlease.  
-We did something we never do and went to the movies. I couldn't help it... I am a sucker for a love story and I cried like a baby through The Vow.  
-And for good measure, a picture of Ernie... I think was a little bored while I was reading!

How was your weekend? Have you seen any good movies lately?
~Charlie

1 comments:

  1. I just wanted to drop by and say Hi! I love your blog, How was The Vow? Thinking about seeing it this weekend xx

    ReplyDelete