Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

My Favorite fall and Halloween movies!

*

When the cool air arrives, I love to snuggle in the blankets and watch movies.  Here are some of my must-see movies for the season.

Not so scary:
-Practical Magic 
-Witches of Eastwick 
-Beetle Juice
-Hocus Pocus
-Casper
- It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
-The Adams Family
-Buffy (The movie)
-The Craft
-Ghost Busters

Scary
-Scream (1&2, have yet to see 4 but 3 wasn't my fav).
-A Nightmare on Elm Street
-Halloween (the remakes are kinda my favorite... shh... don't judge me).
-Paranormal Activity (haven't seen 2, but 1 got me good).
-Friday the 13th
-Idle Hands (I don't think its scary... come on, it was the 90's).
-Joy Ride (never knew there was a 2 until I just Googled this... may have to watch it).
-Jeepers Creepers (the first one).

Are there any movies you love to watch this time of year?

Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment