Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

What I'm Listening to

All day today I listened to this album...
Via
While dancing around and baking these yummy cookies! If you are a chocolate lover you will love love love these!!! The only thing I did to change the recipe was I went with half a bag of mini chips... cause the whole bag seemed like it would overwhelm the batter.

I don't know if I could get sick of this album... the whole thing is amazing!  Here are a few of my favorites :)  I know this isn't the newest album out there, but if you haven't given it a complete run through I recommend that you do :)

Also, If you haven't entered the giveaway over at Cookie Louise Pleaze, here is your reminder!!  You could win lots of cute things from me and a few other lovely ladies... go.. go!!

~Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment