Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Vacation Finds

So I told you in this post that I did a little vintage shop shopping while we were on vacation.  Here are the pics of what I found!
I immediately fell in love with this dress.. It was a little more than I would typically spend on a cotton vintage dress, but I put it on and it fit like a dream.  Then the sales girl said the magic words "on sale" and I knew I couldn't pass it up.  It does appear to be handmade with a cute little lace trim on the bottom.  It is perfect for these freakishly hot days we are having here in MI.

What can I say... Yellow and red... I love it.  I know I don't work in an office setting anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't have a need for cute pencil skirts! (Only the skirt was bought... I put the shirt on the dress form for pictures).

~Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment