Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

3 things I love!

I wanted to share with you three things I love this spring!

This is the best smelling lipgloss ever! I am not a huge lipgloss girl, but I am in love with this and actually remember to put it on.  It even has a little shimmer to it :)

 
I have a hard time finding reds I really like.  I am always in search of the "Minnie Mouse" red color.... I found it... and my hands and toes are this color right now :)

I have a difficult time wearing really strong floral perfumes.  This one is such a light, clean, sweet scent.  It is my new go to for spring!
There is the proof, straight from the purse... I don't usually carry nail polish with me, but I just got my toes done :)

~Charlie

p.s. My cold is finally at bay and I couldn't be more excited to be back.  It really took it out of me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment