Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Thrifted!

A few weeks ago husband and I took a little adventure to the Corelle outlet.  I noticed that they had brought back an old pattern that I have been in love with since I was a little kid (My mommy had it!)  I was so excited when I saw that in that pattern they had a big dutch oven... I wanted it.  Well it wasn't meant to be when I turned it over and saw that the price was around $80 not including the cost of the lid.  So I let it go and told husband I would just have to keep my eyes open while we thrifted.  Well......

Found it! and for only $10 and that included the lid :).  So glad I didn't give into temptation and pay way too much!

Sorry for the not so lovely picture as I have been a little under the weather... But I promise good things to come... I filled a few pages of a sketch book with some lovely ideas.

~Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment