Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Let's Make it Bright!

So I have had this plain wooden plaque forever....  I probably bought it with a great idea in mind but i can't remember what it was.  I have a horrible habit of writing down ideas on receipts and napkins and then throwing them away.
Anyways... I thought it would be a great first addition to my inspiration wall.  I have always wanted an inspiration wall and there is no time like the present to make it happen... So, here is the first thing for my wall.... simple!
I painted the plaque teal first... then used scrap booking stickers to spell out 'believe'... added the final coat of white (more of a white wash) and removed the stickers to reveal the teal underneath.   For some reason the "e's" didn't like me and the white bled... I think it just adds charm :)

~Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment