What you need:
~Scrap felt to cut out hearts
~Embroidery thread or thread
(I know there is a pin in the picture, but that is for a DIY to come later)
1. Cut three hearts out of felt, each one slightly smaller than the first. Repeat if you would like to have two like I do. My largest heart is about 3 inches at its widest point.
2. Situate the largest and middle size and glue together.
3. Pick out your buttons arrange and sew them on. If you don't want to sew you can always glue.
4. Glue to the other hearts.
5. Cut two circles from felt. (about 1 inch)
6. Sandwich the elastic between the heart and circle.
7. Pin as close to the band as possible without pinning it.
8. Glue the edges of the circle down without gluing the the elastic. This way the hearts will slide freely on the headband.
9. When the glue gets tacky, remove pins (you don't want to accidentally glue one in). When the glue is completely dry, you're ready to wear!
Hope you enjoy!! If you have any questions please ask :)
P.S. I have another cute heart DIY coming tomorrow!