Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

DIY Gift Ideas!!


I bookmark DIY's that I think would make good gifts throughout the year... So I thought I would share some of them with you!!

This super cute iPod cover (or cell phone case) from the cute blog crafting with cat hair.  She has other cute tutorials too!! I am sure someone on your list would love this!

I love this fleece argyle throw from craftstylish (it helps it's in my favorite color :))!!

If you have any little girls on your list, this is perfect!! Even if you live where it's colder like me... just add tights and little sweater!! It can be found here!

Young or old these super cute birdies would make an amazing gift.  Check out the tutorial here!!

I have lots more DIY gift ideas.... but I didn't want this to be a never ending post :)!! I will post more of them soon!!

~Charlie




0 comments:

Post a Comment