Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Catch Up! Days 6-16

Day 06- Earliest thing you can remember
Wearing my favorite dress.  It was corduroy and came with a peter pan collar blouse underneath.  It had the most adorable applique on the bottom of a girl in a raincoat and she had an umbrella.  I am pretty sure it was a lovely burgundy color.  I wanted to wear it everyday!!


Day 07- Favorite cover of your favorite song

It would have to be the Mates of State cover of Laura by Girls

Day 08- Someone you think would make a good president


I honestly have no idea!

Day 09- Five things you want to see change
1. The view from my window.
2. Music on my Ipod. 
3. My reading list.
4. Colors around the house.
5. The amount of packing to do.

Day 10- A dream you had this past week described in detail
I dreamt that I went to a friends house and she decided to decorate her kitchen in Barbie and Elmo theme.  I think she even had Sesame Street curtains.

Day 11- Favorite picture ever taken of yourself

I know it's not just a picture of me... but I really like this one!
Day 12- Your favorite musical artist’s life story
The Hard Lessons


Day 13- A memory that never fails to make you laugh

That would have to be the petey face.  ;P (this face happens when you have too much to drink in an uncomfortable situation and your name is pete).

Day 14- Best mashup you’ve ever heard
Don't like them SORRY!

Day 15- A moment, phrase, or song that has changed your life the most.
The Song that sticks out would have to be..... It's only life - Kate Voegele


Day 16- Something that you want to do within the next five years.
Have a family...... Travel..... Be silly.... Love!
~Charlie

1 comments:

  1. The comment about the Petey face actually made me laugh out loud... and the emoticon is perfect!

    ReplyDelete