Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Celebrity Post!

Yesterday, my wife had a freak injury to her eye, and in the interest of her health, the doctor banned her from doing basically everything.  Long story short, a guest post is in the mix!


Charlie wasn't the only person who had some crummy luck yesterday.  All of Detroit has been buzzing about being robbed of a perfect game last night.  You may not care about baseball, but the fact that it was what would have been the final out, and that there have only been 20 of them in the history of baseball, makes it a pretty interesting story.


(AP Photo/Paul Sancya)

I'll guess I can also share a few items from the latest mix I'm making.  
I'm very excited for new albums from two of my favorite bands: Stars and Arcade Fire.
Both have released a couple of teaser tracks....Here is Fixed from Stars and The Suburbs from Arcade Fire.... courtesy of Grooveshark!

Mates of State is also going to be releasing an album soon... their's of all covers.  I am really enjoying their take on the Girls' hit, Laura.



I really wish I had something crafty and vintage for you.... but that's my wife's department! :)
Hopefully she will be all back up and running very soon, because laying in bed all day is very boring!


-td

0 comments:

Post a Comment