Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

2014


My one word for 2014 is more. As I was thinking of resolutions they all had the word more in it. I know that word has kind of a negative connotation, but I don't mean more things. I mean... Do more with less, enjoy more at home, believe more in myself, have more faith, be more content. There is more to be had in life than material things and I just want to simply live more in all of the moments!

So, in 2014 I hope to...
travel more, learn more, create more, see more, laugh more, enjoy more, believe more, sleep more, explore more, simplify more, read more, watch more, do more, clean more, cook more, list more, journal more, capture more, give more, listen more, dare more, smile more, fail more, play more, disagree more, plan more, relax more.

This is me fearlessly choosing a word that might make people think negative things about me, but this is me also fearlessly not caring!

What are your resolutions for 2014? Did you choose a word?

Charlie

1 comments:

  1. I think this is a great word for 2014. It's so positive, wanting to become the best you can be and enjoy life to the fullest ^_^ I don't see how it could possibly be a negative thing!

    ReplyDelete