Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Be Thankful


The last list!

I am thankful...
23. to have found this gluten free/vegan donut recipe.
24. for warm pajamas and cozy blankets.
25. to love to create.
26. to still have my mother.
27. for family traditions.
28. to see the pretty snow and not have to drive in it.
29. to have a dishwasher.
30. for long, wandering conversations.

It took the whole weekend to recover from hosting Thanksgiving. I am not sure I have ever been so exhausted. Hosting was such a whirlwind that I didn't even take one picture... I barely ever knew where my phone was! Oh well, it was a treat to have it in our home and learning so much from my mother made it all worth it. Now, onto all the Christmas fun!!

You can still get 20% off your purchase in the shop using code THANKSGIVING20. It is good till midnight tonight! Also, if you add a little message with your order to let me know that you're a blog reader, I will include a little surprise!! 

Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment