Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Fall Garland and Bouquet

I am still in decorations mode for Thanksgiving, though I think these two things will bring my crazy fall crafting to a close. I made a yard of each garland below for the new shelves in the living room... I am excited to have another little area to decorate! (I used the same patterns as I did to make the wreath).
If you have been a reader of this blog, you already know that I don't allow real flowers in the house (1. I have bad allergies 2. They remind me of death). So, I do my best to make fun felt flowers to place around the house. This is my first year making them for fall. I was inspired by mums as I cut the felt and I think I captured the likeness...maybe.. oh well, they're fun either way!
If the sun decides to play nice, I will share some pics of everything in its place.

Are you getting excited for Thanksgiving?
Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment