Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer Goals

Happy first day of Summer! I love to make a little to-do list for the seasons. Summers are always full of weddings and showers and lots and lots of birthdays, and I can easily get caught up in the obligation of it all... then, before I know it, I don't remember where summer went. So, this list is a reminder to make time for myself and to do the things I want!

1. Go to the beach as often as possible.
2. Visit our favorite spot for picnics.
3. Read outside often.
4. Go on bike rides.
5. When it seems too hot to do anything, go see a movie.

They may seem vague, but I swear if I don't write them down I won't do any of these things. It is really sad, but last year I didn't make it to the beach once... and I live in a state surrounded by water! 

What would you put on your list?

~Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment