Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Turning Hearts Into Shamrocks

I don't know why, but I have absolutely no St. Patrick's day decorations!! I whipped up this wreath today so that at least the door can be decorated. It was super simple! I just glued 3 felt hearts to a small circle and added a little scrap for stem.  I also made a few clover for the background, and that was even easier... no stem, just four hearts, and one circle. All I did was use pins and anchor them to the wreath (I am a wreath re-user because wrapping them with yarn is one of my least favorite things).

Just in case you're behind in your decorating, feel free to steal this super easy idea!
~Charlie

1 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I'll have to give this a whirl next year. :)
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete