Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Thrifted: Dresses

I am in love with the blue patterned dress (1). It fits well, and it can be paired with so many different sweaters and vests. It might be the best .80 cents I've ever spent! I bought the blue uniform-ish dress (2) to experiment with methods of getting yellow stains out.  I got it all clean, but now that it is saved I still doubt I will ever wear it.  The 90's (I think) plaid Gap dress (3) is the best shape and it even has pockets! It is one size too big, so it is in the to-be-altered pile, but I can't wait to wear it!  I thrifted the khaki dress in the summer and it has been in my restyle pile since, but it is growing on me just the way it is. I am thinking it will stay plain... thoughts?

~Charlie

2 comments:

  1. I love your thrift posts. Pretty pretty.

    Vintagehoneybee.blogspot. com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness you find great deals! I want to come visit and have you take me thrift shopping! The finds here are usually all crap and substantially more expensive than 80cents. If I find a piece of clothing for $3 I feel like I've hit the jackpot (usually everything is more like $8-10)

    ReplyDelete