Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Thrifted

Lots of fabric!
I usually stay clear of the vintage polyester while thrifting... something about the feel of it is hard for me to get past. I couldn't pass up these colors though and I have a perfect idea to try out with them.  I was able to get about 3 yards of each!

Here are 3 of my all-time weaknesses: plaid, polka dots, and gingham.  At a $1.00 for about 2 yards of each, I couldn't let it go.  Now, I have no idea what I will make with these, but I am sure I will think of something!

I know this week has just begun, but I already feel like it should be Friday.  We are currently getting our wood floors redone and it has made doing anything crazily inconvenient.  If you want to be upstairs, use the front door... basement, use the back. And no access to the kitchen for the whole week... ahhhh!

~Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment