I almost forgot to make goals for this month. I really like making little goals... if nothing else, it helps me feel like I have accomplished something!
1. Take more walks.
2. Spend time reading outside.
3. Bring more color into the house.
4. Make time to art journal at least once a week.
5. Sew something from a pattern.
In March I wanted to...
1. Finish the quilt that has been in pieces since summer. - Fail. I am going to get this done... I must. The hard part is finished, and I just need to sit down and get through it.
2. Make dinner Monday through Thursday. - Check. I made this happen whenever it was possible.
3. Go to bed earlier (then maybe waking up earlier will be easier). - Ummm... kind of. I have started waking up earlier, but I am still not going to bed earlier.
4. Paint something. - Check. I will share it soon... It's a cute DIY!
5. Do 30 Days of Lists every day with no falling behind! Check. I will share the last posts soon. For some reason I have just neglected to take the photos.... oops!
Not too bad for March. Here's to hoping I do better in April!! :) Have you made goals for this month?