Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Spring Fever

Is anyone else itching for Spring? I am ready... even though it will put an end to tights! Here are a few things I have been eyeing in the spirit of Spring!
How dreamy is the Romance Author Dress from Modcloth?

This dress is the perfect color scheme... and how awesome is it that it has a modest top! I am not a huge fan of all the triangle tops that are everywhere with warmer weather. Forever21

Pretty green nail polish from Essie.

I really want these nail strips... they're just so Easter and cute! Also, if you haven't tried these strips yet, you should. They are so much quicker than paint and they last forever! I found them here.

~Charlie


2 comments:

  1. That first dress rocks my world!! Also, is that chick from America's next top model?! Maybe I'm just cray?! Xo Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete