Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thrifted!

Well kinda... sometimes rummaging through your grandma's basement is better than thrifting. 
The train case definitely needs some love, but I have dreams of it being the perfect case for yarn!  I still haven't decided if I want to use the spice rack in the kitchen or my crafty room.  I was told a story of how my Uncle Fred made it, and it was time to pass it on :).

I am in love with these chairs... I couldn't believe they were just sitting in the basement.  I have big plans for them. I know it's going to take a lot of work, but I am so excited!!  I already have one completely sanded and the other half done.  I am thinking dark walnut stain, some kind of lovely teal fabric, and a simple pillow for the back.  I love bringing new life to things.  This might be my biggest restyle yet!

~Charlie 

1 comments:

  1. What a score! I can't wait to see what you do with those chairs. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete