Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lesson of the Day!


I don't know if I heard this somewhere or what... but it popped into my head today when I was letting something that didn't even matter to my life bother me.  I hate when that happens... it always eats at me, but it is really none of my concern. So, to remind myself of this, I wrote it on a sticky and stuck it to my chalkboard. This way I am reminded daily!

I have enough of my own stuff to deal with... I surely don't need to let other's stupidity weigh me down.  I thought it was pretty decent advice to share :)!!

~Charlie

2 comments:

  1. Great advice! I don't know why I give into that too! You're right, we have plenty of our own crap to worry about. And to think... those people aren't even thinking twice about it most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it one of those moments where someone was doing/saying something so stupid and annoying that you double taked and couldnt help but go 'They said WHAT???'.

    I know the feeling well.

    My favourite mantra is 'Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace'. And its so true. Since ive started to ignore and actively avoid pillocks i feel much better about things in general. Its when they seek you out to enforce their opinion on you that you've got to start to worry. Thats when my claws come out lol

    ReplyDelete