Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

A Few Things I Love..


1. I am in love with the Sally Hansen's salon effects.  I think it's my love of not having to wait for my nails to dry, and they are so much fun of course!! Speaking of waiting for nails to dry, have you tried the Essie "good to go" quick dry top coat?  It is really thick and shinny, which I love cause it keeps my nails from chipping for about a week! I usually can't go one day without chipping or peeling a nail.

2. I am also really in love with those three nail colors right now, pastels for summer are so much fun :). (yellow kitty, tart deco, no name)  

3. Everyday Minerals... I used to be a Bare Minerals girl. I loved them, but they started to really irritate my skin.  So after a long journey of trying to adjust to the world of liquid makeup, I quickly realized, liquid make up may be doable in the winter, but it is by no means doable for me in the spring/summer.  It is just way too heavy.  After A LOT of research I found Everyday Minerals.  I loved that they will send you a free trial of a few colors and bases so that you can find your perfect match and test out how their product will do on your skin.  I am not talking teeny tiny samples either... there are about 10 wears in each one!  I found my perfect color and base and now I am in love.  When I ordered my make up, I also ordered some eye shadow and I must say the packaging is genius!  It is a roll-on, but it is not a cream/liquid that will settle into the creases of your eyes. It is still a mineral powder and it just rolls on...  perfect for me cause I am not the best at make up. (I am not endorsed by Everyday Minerals, I just wanted to share with you how amazing I think they are). 

Are there any things that you really love right now?

~Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment