Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Weekend Update/Tuesday Treasures

First, guess what came this weekend...
My dress form!  I was bummed when I missed the sale at Joann but Husband was able to find this one Amazon for cheap!! I can't wait to get started on a few things that I have been holding on to.  It is time to re-do all the non-functioning clothes in my closet. :)

Friday... We went thrifting and I found this simple shirt dress.
I think a little hem... shorter sleeves and yellow buttons will give it new life! (of course removal of the shoulder pads will help lots too :)).

We came home and watched
It was an okay movie.  It made me laugh and that's all I could ask for.

Saturday... It snowed and snowed so we stayed in.  I made yummy chicken tortilla soup and we watched a documentary on Michael Jordan and played Mario on the Wii! (sorry no pictures)

Sunday... We spent the day with family and relaxed :)

Hope everyone had a good weekend!!

~Charlie




1 comments: