Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holiday Update!!

I took some pics around the house of some fun decorations that were passed on to us this year!! I love them all!! (warning lots of pictures)
Vintage glass bulbs!
Super cute plastic reindeer!! My mom has had them forever!

These were handmade by my great aunt and one of my favorite parts of Christmas


These are bells!! 
This cute house ornament from my new aunt! you place a light under it and it shines through the window!! too cute! 
He also came from my new aunt! He is a light cover and it says Avon on his feet!! I love it!
I couldn't have a tree without a polka dot bow!! My lovely mother in-law gave it to me!!
This ornament was handmade by my mother in-law! So precious!

We also got this ornament this year!!! Our first Christmas together as a married couple and in a new house! :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!! Sorry I have been away so long... I wanted to take time and just spend it with family... and husband had vacation time!!

~Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment