Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekend Update!

The painters ended up needing to have Saturday off.... We decided to take advantage of our new found freedom and enjoy the weather!  So a mini trip to Frankenmuth was planned!!

We stopped for a couple little antique shops along the way!! I got some super cute finds that I will share with you tomorrow :)!

We enjoyed the downtown area awhile.. the weather was just so amazing, it was the perfect fall day!


I wore my new boots.... I am in love with them!  I am also in love with these tights!!


The whole town was decorated for fall and halloween.


Thomas found a restaurant after his own heart! 


When the sun started to set and it got a little cool.. we made our way to Bronner's Christmas Wonderland!

It is one and a half football fields of everything Christmas! 

They had a Halloween tree :)

There are no words!

Every inch of the store is decorated!

The house is all painted! We are now in the process of getting things arranged and back together!  I am excited to have a mini tour as soon as we can get this house to look like a home!!

~Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment