Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 3

Five songs I would want on a desert island and why.....

1. Blue and Gold Print - Mates of State
Great song for when life gets you down!

2. Holiday - Vampire Weekend
My go to happy song!

3. Time To Pretend - MGMT
Saved my life!

4. Trolley Wood - Eisley
The song that played as I fell in love with my husband :)

5. Square Peg Round Hole - Wakey! Wakey!
Very very very fun song!

I think I could be happy for along time if these were the only 5 songs I had..... But thank goodness that's not a real thing!

~Charlie

p.s. weekend update and Tuesday Treasure soon!!!!!

1 comments:

  1. Yay! I think it's awesome you're playing along!

    And good songs choices! I totally agree - I am SO glad that it isn't the real thing. There are just too many that I love to choose from! lol

    xo!

    ReplyDelete