Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Happiness...

Today is a very rainy gloomy day here in the mitten!  It has given me a chance to reflect on what makes me happy/excited.  I quickly realized color is among the many other things that make me a happy person, and that it is something that can change my mood in seconds.  As I was searching around the internet looking for ideas for an inspiration wall, I stumbled upon a very colorful blog.... it truly inspired me to make my world a more colorful place!


Her apartment is so cute and colorful.. I heart it very much!  As for my inspiration wall, I have many ideas and I am very motivated to put it together!! I am thinking lots of color... great words of motivation... and making it be right next to my bed.  This way I can wake up and be inspired every day!!

~Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment