Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Jumping In!

I wasn’t really sure how to start this blog. I didn’t want to just re-write my about me. So, I thought taking pictures of things in my life that I like… love… or just use a lot, would be much more fun!



1) Handmade Flowers - I am in love with creating flowers (fabric, paper, crocheted) and making them into fun little things.

2) Yarn – A few months ago I got involved in a charity that makes baby blankets for crisis pregnancy centers. This was the beginning of a great love!

3) Newly Wed – I married the man of dreams on January 15th, 2010. If it wasn’t for him I don’t think I would be able to be as creative as I am.

4) Cupcakes – At my wedding I wanted to have cupcakes instead of cake (I hate wedding cake), and somehow this one action made me into the cupcake lady. (but, I love it)

5) Nail Polish – I love fun nail polish with silly names.

6) Plaid/The best work bag ever – I work in a pretty professional setting where everyone walks in with their black laptop bags and NO COLOR. But, thanks to my wonderful husband I get to walk in with my beautiful Dakine plaid laptop bag!

7) Glasses – I love wearing glasses even though I hate how they look in pictures.

8) Mr. Ernie – My wonderfully amazing kitty cat! He is 22lbs of fun.

9) Polka Dots – Every time I see this pattern I feel like I MUST own whatever it is on!

10) My Faith – I was brought into the Church 2 years ago this Easter! I don’t think I would be where I am today without this conversion.

11) Vintage house wares – I am in love with vintage Pyrex and Corning ware.

12) Painting – It is my therapy. Put on a sad…sad… song and let me go.

13) Seychelles – Well, shoes in general… But, Seychelles have a little piece of my heart!

14) Baking – It is one of my most memorable past times with my daddy Barney, and every time I do it I feel like he’s there.

15) Buttons – Who doesn’t just adore them? They’re the perfect finish to so many of my ideas.

16) Pilates mat & Boxing Gloves – I am a certified Pilates instructor… and very, very addicted to kickboxing.

~Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment